Welcome to the NEW Year 3&4 page
This page will provide some information about Year 3&4, including staffing, routines, the Year 3&4 curriculum and some additional links to helpful resources.
As we approach September 2022, we will update this page with more information.
Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Year 3&4 team via the school office email or telephone. We are keen to keep an open and supportive dialogue between home and school. Please make sure you have downloaded our school app to receive important updates.
When we return in September, we will continue to embed our behaviour policy; Ready, Respectful and Safe (RRS).
We will also be reinforcing good learning attitudes with the help of the Copmanthorpe Learning Buddies: Resilient Snail, Resourceful Squirrel, Reciprocal Bee and Reflective Owl. (RRRR)
Year 4 Staff
3&4B Teacher - Mrs Balding
3&4B Teacher - Mr Bunce
3&4S Teacher - Mrs Sherwin
TAs - Mrs Cartledge, Mrs Hindhaugh
Click here to find a link to the Summer 2022 homework for Year 3&4.
- Please ensure that your child’s uniform, coat, pack up and water bottle are clearly labelled. Named water bottles should be in school daily.
- Children will be given a banded reading book.
- Active Learn - Bug Club. This link will take you to the login page. There are lots of books about a range of amazing topics and new story books. Remember the more books you read the more points you can earn.
- Home School Planners will be used in the autumn term.
- PE will be on a Monday and a Wednesday. Children are to come into school in their full PE kit on this day only. Please make sure that they have on suitable PE kit for the weather as we will usually be outside. Please also ensure that long hair is tied up and earrings are either removed or covered up on P.E. days.
- Please note we are a NUT FREE SCHOOL, so children cannot bring any nut products to school in their packed lunches. We appreciate your co-operation with this.
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate contact us.
Mrs Balding, Mr Bunce & Mrs Sherwin